Pages

10 July 2012

Peel-off polishes

Pin It
Hello lovelies,

I am still playing catch up with work. This is the only part that mars the afterglow of a super vacation.
Enough with the cribbing, and let me tell you about these amazing VOV peel off polishes I grabbed from a local store in Ahmedabad. The post is slightly long, kindly bear with me. I am making up for lost time ;)

I got these polishes in white, blue and black for Rs 100 each. And I stopped with that because the store keeper did not have any more :D Take a look at the picture:




My camera seems to have an aversion to anything with even the slightest hint of blue! Though it looks dark blue in the picture, it is actually a royal blue with slight shimmer. In comparison, the white and the black are more creme-like. All three dry to a rubberised finish.

The white applies milky but dries translucent which makes it an excellent base for light polishes as it does not alter its hue. The black, I found, is quite opaque and god-send for glitter polishes (ain’t that a pain to remove!).


These are two coats of each colour.
The one thing a wearer needs to be careful about is SNAGGING! You cannot do hard jobs with this on your digits as it begins to lift from the tips. I wore this for a week under a crackle polish Maybe the layering helped, but the wear was impressive. I expected it to look much worse. And I found another advantage: Stain-free nails. Hello, gorgeous greens and bonny blues!
To remove, just rub upwards at the tip and the polish will begin to lift. Tug at it carefully and you can actually remove the entire layer at one go. Cool or what?!


You can of course use polish remover or acetone to do the job, too.

Final verdict: This is a super product. I had a paint-and-peel polish as a kid but that was a gift from the US. I have never seen anything like this in India before.

Have any of you tried these polishes yet? What has your experience been?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. wow this is very interesting!! I wish I can see them here soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the advantages of collagen powder in India?
    Collagen is a very beneficial powder in our health if you are using continues collagen powder so, improve your skin and storing your body and health and researching also told if you are taking collagen powder and automatically increase your body level and etc. International searching also providing collagen powder. International lab also doing same thing and lots of research how to work collagen powder so basically collagen is portion and Accounting to research collagen powder is very healthfully quick response given collage powder in our body in our health there are lots of types of collage powder in available in market like collage powder and collagen drink you can visit website:- skinproject.co.in

    ReplyDelete