Pages

3 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Red and green nails

Pin It
Hi sweethearts,

This is my first day of the 12 Days of Christmas challenge. The theme is Red and Green nails. Since I am still new to the nail art world, I have kept it simple. 



This is the first time I used the 'glequins' from Bornpretty store. I got the set of 12 glitter boxes they offer for a little more than $6. They are easier to use than what I had expected. The accent nail is CC Holiday Splendor. It is the greener version of China Glaze's Atlantis. The name is so apt to start my challenge with.



Ooh! Ain't the colours Christmassy! Hmm... I am off to get my apple-cinnamon incense sticks and spread the joy around. I would love to hear how you liked this manicure. Don't forget to comment :)

Colours used:
Colorbar Exclusive 48 (red creme)
Color Club Holiday Splendor (Green holographic glitter)
Bornpretty loose green glitter





Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. I havent tried glequins yet but I think I may have to. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so pretty and the colours are really pretty x

    ReplyDelete