Pages

4 January 2013

Christmas ornaments

Pin It
Hi!

I am uploading my particpatory pictures for the Christmas challenges. I know it is too late. But since it was not my fault (I did my manicures but the internet was on the fritz), I am still putting these pictures up.
This is for Pink & Polished and Overpolished's Christmas challenge 'Ornaments'.


This is how my house looked! All metallic and colourful and glittery! I even had some old Christmas tree ornaments that had lost its shine. I revived by painting them with dazzling, glittering polishes like NYX Carnival and NYX Spotlight. 


This is China Glaze Pizzazz from its 2012 Christmas Holiday collection. It's a mix of green, orange, yellow, fuschsia, pink, purple and red glitters of medium size. I layered it over Zoya Harlow, a plum metallic matte colour.


So did you like my interpretation of Christmas ornaments? Don't forget to leave a comment below. And do check out my other Christmas challenge posts. 





Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment