Pages

15 April 2013

Diamonds are a girl's best friends

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

This post is for the second part of the Girly Girl Challenge that a Facebook group had thrown up. The challenge is called 'Gimme That Bling'. 


For this, I have gone back to my favourite combination of blue and green. This is Deborah Milano no 03 which is a flat, matte navy blue polish. I layered with NFU-Oh 52, a blue jelly jampacked with green flakies. 


I applied LA Colors Sparkling Diamonds, a mix of micro and medium hex glitters, on the tips to bling it up. 


The lighting is dim in this one, but I had to show you how gorgeous it looked even in the dark! Do you like it? Don't forget to leave a comment. 





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. http://freemspclub.com

    ReplyDelete