Pages

3 September 2013

31DC2013 Day 1: Red

Pin It

Hello lovelies,

Today is the first day of the 31 day challenge. The theme is red. If you have been following my blog, you'll know I do not like red much. But I cannot get away from the fact that this colour does look good on me.
Well, for those who do love the colour, here's a treat.





This is a basic red polish, layered with NFU-Oh 44, an orange jelly packed with gold-orange-green flakies. I am keeping this post short as my internet issues haven't been sorted out yet. 
I already posted this manicure on my Instagram account @indianlacquerade so that I am still in the challenge.
If my net acts up, I shall upload the posts whenever it is working. But do follow me on Instagram to check my progress :)
Here's another picture so you can see how squishy this beauty is




Check out other participants on Instagram under #31dc2013. Cheers!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy you are doing the challenge :D I hope your net gets all good so that you can post everyday !!

    ReplyDelete