Pages

7 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 2 Orange

Pin It


Hi lovelies,

The second day of the 31 day challenge by Chalkboard Nails was themed orange. I had posted my manicure on Instagram and since I haven't been able to get my internet up and working, I got delayed in posting this on my blog.
Currently, the only way out is the use the instagram picture to sort out my troubles. 

 

The base is Milani HD, a scattered silver holographic polish, over which I brushed on an orange crackle polish. I spotted a bunch of crackle polishes and brought quite a few colours. However, the first coat made me realise that it wasn't a look I loved. So, everything went to storage. Thankfully, the orange saved the day. It is actually a neony orange. However, I did not layer it over white so it did not 'pop' much. Which suited me just fine.
What do you think about it?

Polishes used:
Base
: Milani HD 

Crackle: VOV neon orange

P.S. Don't forget to connect with me on Instagram.
Catch me at http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#


Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment