Pages

7 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 3 Yellow

Pin It


Hi lovelies,

I have got my internet for a while, so I am grabbing this chance to upload as many pictures of the challenge as possible. To ease my life, and put less load on my Internet, I am reposting my pictures from Instagram, so please bear with me.
Day 3 was yellow, a colour I sport very reluctantly. But I really really loved what I ended up with. Want a look? Here...



Isn't it gorgeous? The base is a pastel yellow which I have layered with Lush Lacquer Freckles -- small neon matte glitters in orange, purple, hot pink, green and blue. I could be missing a couple of colours here. 
I am glad I layered this polish over a pastel instead of white. It was a beauty alright!
Once the challenge is over, I promise to swatch and review all the glitters and indie polishes I will be showing along the way :)
Would you like that?

Polishes used:
Base
: VoV pastel yellow

Glitter: Lush Lacquer Freckles


P.S. Don't forget to connect with me on Instagram.
Catch me at http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#


Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment