Pages

7 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 4 Green

Pin It


Hi!

The theme for the 31 Day Challenge thrown by Chalkboard Nails is green. For this, I decided to go matte. There is texture and there is glitter, too.
Check this out:


The pinky and pointer sport China Glaze Winter Holly, a green textured polish. My middle and ring finger show off K B Shimmer Get Clover It -- medium circle glitters in gold, lime green and dark green in a dark green jelly. 
I mattified it using Essie Matte About You topcoat. Ain't it gorgeous?!
Are you liking my take on the challenges so far? Don't forget to comment.


Polishes used:
Ring and middle
: Get Clover it by K B Shimmer

Pinky and pointer: China Glaze Winter Holly


P.S. Don't forget to connect with me on Instagram.
Catch me at http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#



Pin It

1 comment: