Pages

8 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 5 Blue

Pin It

Hi!

Day 5 of the 31 Day Challenge is blue. The night before I received a parcel from Different Dimensions. And it had just what I wanted to meet the challenge.



I had an early morning movie date and in my hurry, I managed to damage my manicure as you can clearly see here. Nevertheless, I fell in love with the polish. Who can resist circle glitters after all! 
The polish on my pinky and pointer is Deborah Milano Sense Tech 10, a beautiful shimmery matte blue. Since I didn't want to topcoat it, I couldn't smooth out the damage.
The polish on the remaining fingers is Different Dimension Never Grow Up. This is a white crelly base filled with blue shimmer and several sizes of blue and silver circle, square, and hex glitters -- some of them holographic. Since the crelly was bluish white, I layered it over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, a white tinged with grey.
Did you like this take on blue? Do drop a line :)

Polishes used:
Ring and middle
: Never Grow Up by Different Dimension

Pinky and pointer: China Glaze Winter Holly

P.S. Don't forget to connect with me on Instagram.
Catch me at http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#
Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment