Pages

10 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 7 Black and White

Pin It

Hi,

It has been over a week since the 31 day challenge was thrown by Chalkboard Nails. And I have managed to complete them so far. Thanks for sticking with me guys :)
The theme for the seventh day is black and white nails. For this, I again turned to Missy Barry and her beautiful creations. This time, I used Different Dimension's Drops of Jupiter -- a black jelly base with star, circle and square silver holographic glitter. It is a galaxy on your nails!



Isn't this awesomeness! Since it was a black and white challenge, I stamped some arrows and stars on it using Konad White.
How did you like my take on B&W? Do drop a line. 


Polish: Drops of Jupiter by Different Dimension
Stamping: Konad White
Plate: Bundle Monster 20


P.S. Don't forget to connect with me.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#
Bloglovin: Click here
Google+ Circle: Click here
Twitter: Click here
Facebook: Click here
Pin It

1 comment: