Pages

1 October 2013

31DC2013: Day 14 Flowers

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

Day 14 of the 31 Day Challenge is about Flowers. Since I totally loved the neon I used for stamping for the previous two days, I continued using it for this work.


I totally fell in love with this design. I brought the first Bundlemonster set just for the half-flower design you see on all my fingers. And then, of course, I sat on it till today. 
I also singled out a rose from another Bundlemonster set to tie it up with the base polish.
The base is a beautiful indie polish by Lush Lacquer. It is called Rosies Posies, a white crelly with bar and hex glitters of various sizes in neon green and pink. Goes perfectly with the theme doesn't it?

Colours used:
Base: Lush Lacquer Rosies Posies 

For stamping:
Polish: Colorbar Bloody Mary (neon pinkish red)
Plates: Bundlemonster 04 (half flower), BM 323 (rose)

P.S. Don't forget to connect with me.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#
Bloglovin: Click here
Google+ Circle: Click here
Twitter: Click here
Facebook: Click here 
Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment