Pages

1 December 2013

100th post and Christmas challenges!

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

This is my 100th post and thanks for being with me through this lovely journey. My entry into the nail world has been exciting to say the least. I have made many new friends and found great polish brands. It is like discovering a new world. I'm sure you know the feeling.
We all have occasional obsessions, that pass with time. I thought my obsession with polish and nail art would go the same way. But it hasn't, so far. So, to push it further, I have decided to take part in two Christmas challenges.
 The first is the Totally Doable I Have A Life! Challenge by Californails. I just love the title. Don't you? Here's how it goes...
 


The second is Getting Ready for Christmas by Elsa of Likeacandyshop.com. Here are the details...
I also plan to host a giveaway to celebrate Christmas and my 100 posts. Would you like that? Wish me luck with the challenges and leave a comment below.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun for completing 100 posts :D

    Just wow for doing 2 challenges at the same time !! All the best...will look forward to your festive creations ;)

    Ooo giveaway. ..me wants :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats! Good luck wit d challenges!! Did u say giveaway?? Oooooohhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kejal. I can always depend on you and Dhara to encourage me :)

      Delete