Pages

3 January 2014

Double Christmas challenge: Red, Gold and Decorations

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

The fourth theme in the Getting Ready for Christmas Challenge is Red and Gold. It also meets the Decorations theme from Totally Doable Nail Art Challenge. Red is not really a colour I sport often, I it is sort of a given to wear it around Diwali and Christmas as red is considered auspicious in most Asian cultures.
With the influx of texture polishes, I have a choice of interesting red polishes. I used a gorgeous red as base for this:


The base is Zoya Chyna, a gorgeous dark red with fine red glitter. It looks awesome with and without topcoat. I used China Glaze Passion, a gold metallic polish, to stamp on the decorations. If you do not have Passion, you really need to get your hands on it because it is simply perfect for stamping!

 
 Here's a close up of one of the designs:


And the other:



Honestly, I loved my nails after this. The polish, the stamping... everything was looking just so good! That's my opinion. What's yours? Don't forget to leave a comment.

Polishes used:
Zoya Chyna (dark red with metallic red glitter)

For stamping:
Polish: China Glaze Passion (gold metallic)
Plates: Bundlemonster H03 (Hanging decorations), Bundlemonster H15 (Chinese lanterns)


P.S. Connect with me.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Amazing nail art collection and I liked this one the most

    http://www.makeupreviewshall.com

    ReplyDelete