Pages

3 January 2014

Getting Ready for Christmas: Blue and Silver

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

This post meets the Blue and Silver theme from the Getting Ready for Christmas challenge. It gave me an opportunity to wear a beautiful blue matte polish.
This one is I'd Rather Be With Blue, matte light blue with a beautiful silver shimmer. 

 
I wish I had taken a close up of the polish before stamping on it. It is a gorgeous light blue. And matte, which means, quick drying ;)


I stamped this using stars from Winstonia plate and a Revlon Chrome polish. Hope you liked it.



Polish used:
K B Shimmer I'd Rather be with Blue (matte light blue)
 
For Stamping:  
Polish: Gilded Chrome from Revlon's Top Speed range
Plate: Winstonia 107

Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment