Pages

25 April 2014

#TGPNPC Drugstore: Day 7 of Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

Day 7 of the Neverending Pile Challenge coincided with Easter so I present the 'extremely subtle' Easter Egg manicure using BO nail lacquer which is available at most stores in the city.


BO Lacquer: Pastel Easter mani
Now, you know why it is extremely subtle, :) The white stamping on the pastel yellow was visible only to those who looked at my nails carefully. But most looked. Thanks to the glitter polish, Color Club Gingerbread -- a blend of gold, amber, violet, and green holographic glitters. Since this is not available in India, I am not really sure if it is a drugstore brand.
This challenge made me realise that yellow is not such a dirty fellow after all. This manicure looked good even on my dark skin! What do you think?

Check out the other participants at:
 An InLinkz Link-up

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lol not a dirty fellow !! I don't think I have heard abput BO lacquers !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dhara :) These are inexpensive polishes like VOV. They smell pretty strong, though.

      Delete