Pages

28 April 2014

#TGPNPC Most Expensive: Day 10 of the Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

Today's challenge is quite interesting. It seems I have already shown you the most expensive polish that I own here. So the next untrieds are a couple of Picture Polish and KPT polishes. Here' I bring to you Picture Polish Geode.
Picture Polish Geode

Geode is a collaboration shade created with Ami from EverySensory. "It is an egg shell blue with multi-sized hex glitter in royal blue, sea blue and gold dusted with scatter holo, states the website.
Picture Polish Geode
It dries a bit textured, so I used two coats of (non-thick) Seche Vite.
Macro shot: Picture Polish Geode
 Here's a closeup of this polish which looks beautiful on dusky skin. Since there was an empty space (less glitter) on my ring finger, I stamped a sea-horse from BM 414 using Zoya Indigo (a dark blue metallic polish with a hint of multicoloured glitter).
Picture Polish Geode
 Did you like it? Don't forget to leave a comment below :)


Check out the other participants here:

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love the seahorse stamp, it's perfect for the polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phewww...My poor baby is lying in the unused stash x_x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have 2 Picture Polish in my stash just because of how expensive they are here in the states. I think Geode might not work with my pale, pale skin, but it certainly is purdy on you!

    ReplyDelete