Pages

13 April 2014

#TGPNPC Pastel: Day 2 The Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

Day 2 of the challenge is themed: pastels. If you read my blog regularly, you'll know my non-existent love for pink. Yet strangely as I go through my pile, I see I have collected quite a few pinks.True to nature, I have barely worn them.


This one is Who Needs A Prince from Insight. I might not like pink, but I definitely agree with the name. What say? This is a work-friendly baby pink colour with a crelly (creme + jelly) finish.

This polish takes time to dry, like most jelly-like polishes. It would make a good base for nail art, or even jelly sandwiches.


If you're interested in joining the challenge, time's running out. Join a group on Facebook called the Glittah Pirates. Here's what is in store:


 Meet the other participants:



Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment