Pages

26 June 2014

#TGPNPC Ugliest: Day 28 of The Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

For this prompt, I used an old Avon polish I had bought waaaay before I joined the polish lovers' world. 
This is Shimmery Peach from its Speed Dry collection. It is a nude orangey-peachy colour.

 Here's a sunlight shot. There's a slight shimmer visible in the bottle which is not visible IRL.
The polish does nothing for my colouring. The formula was streaky (could also be due to its age). I tried to salvage it by layering a glitter polish and stamping on it. But even that turned out to be a mess.What do you think?

Check out other participants here... 

An InLinkz Link-up
Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment