Pages

13 June 2014

#TGPNPC: Untried Art Supplies: Day 21 of the Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi fellow lacqueraders,

This challenge stumped me a little as I have very few nail art supplies and I thought I had already shown you what I had. I still decided to check my box once more to see if there was something I overlook, and out came a pack of gorgeous water decals. 

I got a pack of golden water decals called Gold Clouds (now discontinued) from Bornprettystore, and never tried them on. This is my first attempt at a water decal and I was surprised by how easy it is to use.
 The base colour is Rust Lust, a dusty rose creme, from Colorbar's Quick Finish range. The contrast of gold over pink was pretty eye-catching.
What do you think? Don't forget to leave a comment below :)

Check out other participants here...

Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment