Pages

17 June 2014

#TGPNPC You Could Wear It: Day 24 of the Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

I got a chance to wear two gorgeous polishes for this challenge.

China Glaze Water You Waiting For stamped with Color Club Blue Heaven
This is China Glaze Water You Waiting For (translucent blue jelly with aqua and blue micro-glitters) from Cirque Du Soleil collection. It is a gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS polish that any lover of blue or green must definitely possess. 
China Glaze Water You Waiting For stamped with Color Club Blue Heaven

I stamped it with Color Club Blue Heaven, a blue holo from its Holo Hues collection to match it to my scarf (in the background). 
I think I matched it perfectly. What do you think? Don't forget to leave a comment!

Sorry, there doesn't seem to be a link to other participants for this challenge.
Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment