Pages

3 December 2014

#TGPNPC Your Best Granny Colour: Day 41 of The Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hello lovelies,

Slowly and steadily I come to the end of the Neverending Pile Challenge. As the title goes, this one is about the best granny colour I own.


He, he, he... that would have been my choice because both my grannies never wore polish in their entire lives. Yes. Not. Once.So, I was dutybound to take that shot :) Since the challenge was about polish, I wore Colorbar Fairylite, a shimmery pink polish that is work-appropriate but in no way boring.



And given the name of the polish, how could I not stamp Snow White? I used QA plate 26 and Konad White for the design and the scroll design stamped on the rest of my fingers. I really liked the polish and the design, both of which looked delicate.

What do you think?
Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment